Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Hampshire Cornhole set

There's a new game in town.
I made a recent trip to Erie PA and played a popular game in the area called cornhole at a cookout at Nick's house. Note the cornhole set on the sidewalk.


Got busy with the picks a little late in the carpentry aspect of creating the board set.
I got the specs from here. Slide the mouse below and the link will appear.


I dressed up the frame with some pinstriping.
I  used exterior high gloss paint sanded to give it a slick surface for the cornbags to slide on.
 Carry handles will surely come in handy.
Weighed out the corn exactly for each one.
 I chose the classic red against the blue for colors.
 Good weight army cotton duct.
 A heavy duty MAchine is needed for this job.
 Shown here ready to fly.
 Red and blue combine to create a purple carrying and storage bag.
 And the complete set ready to go!
And some bags in action!
Thasnks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment